[Mondrian] SQL Tracing

Matt Campbell mkambol at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:26:16 EDT 2010

I believe *mondrian.trace.level* is obsolete.  You should be able to get all
SQL statements by setting up log4j appropriately, though.  Edit log4j.xml
and set the following category to log to your appender of choice, e.g.

   <category name="mondrian.sql">
      <priority value="DEBUG"/>
      <appender-ref ref="SQLLOG"/>
      <appender-ref ref="CONSOLE"/>