[Mondrian] ignoreInvalidMembers property

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Mar 18 15:07:44 EDT 2010

Eyeballing the code, looks like ignoreInvalidMembers is only used while
resolving expressions (i.e. while validating calc members and sets during
schema load). It should be used when resolving MemberGrants, but it is not.
If a MemberGrant references a non-existent member, the MemberGrant is
ignored. We should log the fact that it has been ignored. Some MemberGrants
deny access, so a missing member would cause users to get MORE access than
the schema designer intended. This would need a doc change.

Please log a jira case.

Julian