[Mondrian] ignoreInvalidMembers property

Tomas Di Domenico tomas at didomenico.com.ar
Wed Mar 17 13:17:52 EDT 2010

Greets all.

I have some roles that have member level restrictions. Some of this
members do not always exist, and I get an error when trying to execute
my analysis view. I thought that the "ignoreInvalidMembers" and
"ignoreInvalidMembersDuringQuery" properties would solve my problems.

To try this, I've taken a very simple schema with a role, and in this
role I added a <MemberGrant> to a member that doesn't exist. Even when
those properties are set to "true", I keep getting the "Member not
found" error.

Are this options implemented? (I'm using Mondrian 3.1.6). Has anyone
else used them before and could provide some insight as to how they work?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!