[Mondrian] JPivot: mondrian - version. is source available?

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Jun 30 16:28:16 EDT 2010

Here's how to figure out which version of jpivot is included in a particular
mondrian release.

Mondrian gets its dependencies from an ivy (maven2) repository. See the
following line in mondrian's ivy.xml:

        <dependency org="com.tonbeller" name="jpivot" rev="1.8.0-100420"
conf="dist->default">
            <artifact name="jpivot" type="war"/>
        </dependency>

This means that mondrian 3.2.0.13667 is using jpivot-1.8.0-100420.war from
pentaho's maven repository. That number implies that it was built from
jpivot cvs as of 2010/04/20. As Sergio says, you should go to that cvs to
get the source code on that date.

Julian

  _____