[Mondrian] JPivot: mondrian - version. is source available?

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 03:06:12 EDT 2010

Where is the source for the jpivot included in the 3.2.13667 release of
mondrian?  In previous versions there were changes to keep up with changes
in mondrian, and the source was available for those changes. I can't,
however, find the source for the included jpivot? is it a vanilla JPivot
1.8.0 (or from cvs) or are there again changes made? Is it available so I
can compare with the current jpivot cvs and re-include my jpivot
customizations?
Thanks.