[Mondrian] Seeking advice on sorting the catalog list

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Tue Jun 22 14:28:55 EDT 2010

If PUC were using olap4j to get its catalog list, this would be a question
for the olap4j list. I'd be able to give you a 'clear up or down vote' about
whether the driver complied with the olap4j spec. But sadly I don't think it
is, and PUC is using its own ad hoc mechanism to get catalogs.

Will, can you ask one of the PUC team to answer this question.

Julian

  _____