[Mondrian] RE: Mondrian on LucidDB

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Mon Jun 7 14:34:33 EDT 2010

> Nicholas Goodman wrote:
>
> I had a question on the below - LucidDB's JDBC jar is
> complete (has all classes necessary) so unless we want to run
> the Mondrian tests with the engine driver (eeeek!) I don't
> think we need LucidDB's classpath.gen on the CLASSPATH
>
> Nick
>
> On Jun 6, 2010, at 11:33 PM, Julian Hyde wrote:
>
> >>    java -cp "${CP}${PS}$(cat ${LUCIDDB_HOME}/bin/classpath.gen)" \

My mistake. I later discovered that LUCIDDB_HOME/plugin/LucidDbClient.jar
had everything I needed. I was initially leary because it was in a directory
called 'plugin' not 'lib'. I will change it.

I am also just about to check in an change to MondrianFoodMartLoader adding
an '-analyze' flag. Currently only works for LucidDB; it no-ops for other
databases. (Contributions making work on other databases are welcome.)