[Mondrian] PRD Parameters for Mondrian Query

waw at 1783.com waw at 1783.com
Mon Jul 19 22:28:33 EDT 2010

Does this mean that no Parameter() expressions will work until 3.2 or only a limited set of functionality? I am using 3.6GA platform release of EE. It looks like this is 3.1 Mondrian. I can get around the listing of members with the following:

select strToMember(Parameter("SetofClients", STRING, "[Client Locations].[Clients].[All Clients]"))) on COLUMNS,
 NON EMPTY Crossjoin(Hierarchize({[Monthly Period].[2010]}), {[Measures].[Count of Employees], [Measures].[Count of Declined], [Measures].[Count No Record], [Measures].[Count Requested But No Vaccination Record], [Measures].[Count Vaccinated], [Measures].[Count Vaccinated Elsewhere], [Measures].[% Vaccinated], [Measures].[% Declined], [Measures].[% No Record]}) ON ROWS
from [Monthly Influenza Summary]

But this is not working either. I may very well be using the strToMember and Parameter functions incorrectly.

BR/Bill W.