[Mondrian] NamedExpressions Class Cast Exceptions

tom at wamonline.org.uk tom at wamonline.org.uk
Fri Jan 22 16:48:14 EST 2010

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }I
never push the right reply button:
 http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/BISERVER-4027
 On Fri 22/01/10  9:35 PM , Will Gorman wgorman at pentaho.com sent:
 Hi Tom,
 Could you post the stack trace and an example mondrian schema that
 demonstrates the problem in JIRA?
 Thanks!
 Will