[Mondrian] RE: Greenplum Dialect

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Mon Jan 18 05:29:30 EST 2010

> Sergey Mazin wrote:
>
> Calum helped us to get Excel 2007, SimbaO2X driver, Mondrian
> and Greenplum
> working all together.
> And here are some other fixes, could you please integrate?

Thanks for the fixes and testcases. I have incorporated them into the
release 3.2 branch. Everything is working, and I will check in with Calum's
recent changes as soon as I get clarification from him on one point.

I logged bugs for your issues #1 and #2 for tracking purposes.

Logged http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-678 for this case.

Logged http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-679  for this.

> 3) There was an issue with FORMAT_STRING property for
> measures through XMLA.
> Excel 2007 thinks that mondrian doesn't support formatted
> measure values.
> These is a fix for that but still need to create a test case.
> Will forward
> you later

Looking forward to it.

Julian