[Mondrian] Mondrian release schedule (3.1.5, 3.2, and 4.0)

Sherman Wood swood at jaspersoft.com
Sun Jan 10 19:31:49 EST 2010

I have a large set of improvements to the Schema Workbench to check in
that I have been putting against the main code line. It includes a
dependency on olap4j for generation of MDX queries, which I can remove and
fall back to using the Mondrian APIs. The workbench distribution will
change to include olap4j.jar and asm jars to support olap4j. Looks like
this needs to go into the 3.2 and main code line.

Sherman