[Mondrian] html Links in member ; MemberFormatter problem

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Feb 24 04:05:44 EST 2010

There isn't a way that I know of. JPivot is doing the correct thing and
escaping everything safely for HTML to prevent HTML injection.

I suppose you could create a new property, say RAW_HTML. If it is true,
JPivot would output the formatted value without escaping for HTML. No
changes needed to Mondrian code, minor changes to the MDX of your reports,
and some code changes to JPivot.

Julian

  _____