[Mondrian] Setting up Eclipse for Mondrian

mydb mydb mydbline at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 23:30:59 EST 2010

Hi All-

As Nick suggested :

After adding following to catalina.sh (I am using a Mac)

JPDA_TRANSPORT="dt_socket"
JPDA_ADDRESS="8000"

<tomcat-home>/bin/catalina.sh jdpa start

But after doing this, hitting 'http://localhost:8080/mondrian' not working.

I tried <tomcat-home>/bin/startup.sh, that failed too, this will work
only if catalina.sh is not executed.

I think I am trying to start tomcat twice (once using catalina and startup.sh).
Do I need to add additional options to catalina command so that
'http://localhost:8080/mondrian' will work.

Thanks-
Chandu