[Mondrian] RFC: Parallel Evaluation Initial Implementation

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Tue Dec 28 11:58:35 EST 2010

Joe,

This is a very welcome enhancement to mondrian. Thank you for contributing
it. I am on vacation most of this week but I will send you review comments
by Friday.

In the mean time, I would welcome feedback from other mondrian committers
about intra-query parallelism. This is an area where different applications
may have different requirements, and I would like to balance them.

Julian