[Mondrian] How to set up latest Mondrian source code downloaded from hudson

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 12:57:18 EST 2010

You can try the following.

- Unzip the source archive.
- Make sure you have Ant 1.7 or earlier installed on your machine.
- In a terminal, run: "ant clean-all resolve compile compile-tests"

This should automagically download all the required dependencies and try a
compiler run. As Julian said, if this fails, pull the source out of Perforce
instead.

Good luck!

Luc