[Mondrian] Analysis View - Formatting of Excel Output

sonia thomas s.thomas at mpstechnologies.com
Mon Dec 13 08:37:45 EST 2010

Hi,

I require modification of Output to Excel in the Analysis view.

I don't want the first row that reads "Dimensions" and "Measures" to be
displayed.

I'm using JPivot as the front end and also know that modification has to
be done to the following file - /WEB-INF/jpivot/table/xls_mdxtable.xsl

I tried various changes in the file and was not able to remove the first
line. I have no prior experience with XSL. I would highly appreciate if
someone could help me out with this.

Thanks,
Sonia