[Mondrian] Re: Eigenbase perforce change 13968 for review

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 00:09:36 EST 2010

Hi Julian,

That change turns out to be a fluke indeed. I will revert it. The
FileRepository didn't return the proper name of catalogs and returned the
parent datasource's name instead. I have the fix for it but need to check
some more things before I check it in. I believe that an OLAP server can, in
theory, have multiple datasources, multiple catalogs and schemas. I'm making
sure that we cover those cases correctly and I will update the test suite
accordingly.

Luc