[Mondrian] Support for Rollup and Cube

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Dec 2 16:04:51 EST 2010

No way at present, but it could be implemented as a feature. Can you log a
jira case for it, with the following comments:

The best strategy would be for the Sybase IQ dialect to declare that it
supports grouping sets, so that mondrian does the work of gathering together
requests of different granularity, then when it generates SQL, generate the
appropriate ROLLUP or CUBE.

Priority on Pentaho's roadmap would be low. Contributions welcome, as usual.

Julian

  _____