[Mondrian] NativizeSetFunDefTest

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Sun Apr 18 19:29:43 EDT 2010

Matt,

I am investigating 2 errors and 1 failure from NativeSetFunDefTest that
appear when aggregates tables are enabled
(mondrian.rolap.aggregates.Use=true and
mondrian.rolap.aggregates.Read=true). The exceptions occur on all databases
(at least, oracle, mysql and derby).

The exceptions were introduced by your change 13256 on //open/mondrian
branch in December, and that branch and the mondrian-3.2 branch still fail
with the same exceptions. Can you investigate please? Code freeze for 3.2.0
is this week and it would be great if we can get the suite running 100%
clean for aggregates by then.