[Mondrian] Convert Connection to OlapConnection

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 17:38:01 EDT 2010

This topic was discussed in olap4j forums.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/olap4j/forums/forum/577988/topic/3545015

Although Julian's last comment mentioned that the parser is not officially
part of the public API, I for one would like to make it part of the public
API. There are many use cases for it and your request confirms it.

I'll see what I can do to detach the parser from the connection classes.

Luc Boudreau