[Mondrian] Convert Connection to OlapConnection

Josh Chappelle jchappelle at 4redi.com
Tue Apr 6 17:32:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

We have a need to use the MdxParser component from the Olap4j project.
However up until this point we have not been using olap4j at all. To
instantiate a DefaultMdxParserImpl you have to provide an
org.olap4j.OlapConnection object in the constructor. Our software is using a
mondrian.olap.Connection. Is there a way to convert between these two
connection objects? If not does it mean that we will have to use the
org.olap4j.OlapConnection in order to use the MdxParser?

Thanks,

Josh