[Mondrian] long fetch time using sqlserver

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Sep 30 11:22:34 EDT 2009

It's simply taking SQL Server 4 seconds to generate and return 2,000 rows.
Note that in some queries the work is done at execute time, in others, like
this one, the works gets done at fetch time.

I don't know the particular query. Is it reasonable that the query takes 4
seconds? Can you tune it?

Julian

  _____