[Mondrian] long fetch time using sqlserver

wenjin huang wenjin.huang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:57:23 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

We are using mondrian with a Microsoft SqlSever database. We noticed that
the fetch time with large return rows in the log is longer than usual. (exec
281 ms, exec+fetch 3984 ms, 2094 rows). We tested it with cmdrunner with
Mondrian 3.1.2 and 3.0.4, the fetch time is still very long. The driver we
used is jtds-1.2.jar.

I don't know what would cause it, maybe some setttings in the database or
for the driver? Any ideas for this problem?

Thank you for the help.

Thanks,
Wenjin