[Mondrian] Except sets in the slicer

tom at wamonline.org.uk tom at wamonline.org.uk
Thu Oct 15 05:35:20 EDT 2009

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Hi
Guys,
 I'm using what I believe was the stable 3.1 release of mondrian
within the BI Server and if I do something like this:
 where Except([Status].[All Status].Children, {[Status].[All
Status].[Archived]})
 In the slicer, jpivot tells me:
 Slicer:  [Status=#null]  [Status=Not Defined]  [Status=On Hold]
[Status=Tender]  [Status=Award]  [Status=On Site]
 But the sql generated only uses On Site in the where clause.
 Bug/Fixed Bug/Or Lack of understanding?
 Cheers
 Tom