[Mondrian] Support folder older MySQL versions broken by select @@sql_mode

Eric McDermid mcdermid at stonecreek.com
Mon Oct 12 12:50:22 EDT 2009

That was my optimization.  If it broke compatibility with older
versions of MySQL, it was purely accidental and should be fixed.

 From the MySQL documentation, it appears sql_mode itself was
introduced in 3.23.41, and the ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY option in 4.0.
Since the optimizations are allowed unless ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY is set,
then it should be trivial to change the code to always allow the
optimizations on versions of MySQL that don't support sql_mode (i.e.
prior to 3.23.41).

What version of MySQL are you using?

  -- Eric