[Mondrian] Re: perforce.eigenbase.org unresponsive

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 03:10:08 EST 2009

Update:  I had to kill it sooner rather than later because I determined
that the machine was just stuck in an OOM-killer loop.

For now I've disabled p42svn incremental replication until I figure out
how to get  the branch creation changelist pig down the boa
constrictor's throat.

http://perforce.eigenbase.org/svn is still available, just frozen at
eigenchange 13199 for the moment.

JVS