[Mondrian] NPE when using Agg tables for Levels with KeyExpression

Pedro Alves pmgalves at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 22:57:10 EST 2009

Hey there.

I'm not being able to make mondrian (3.1.4) use agg tables that have
KeyExpressions.

I get a NPE in the method AggStar.loadLevel; When it tries to do:

int bitPosition = usage.rColumn.getBitPosition();

I tried to debug the code trying to find where that rColumn was set, but
failed miserably. I have no idea (but would like to know) where the
Usages of a JdbcSchema$Table$Column are set.

Is this a bug? Whould I Jira it? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks