[Mondrian] Mondrian + olap4j

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Wed May 27 10:04:32 EDT 2009

Nope. Was too busy lately.

On the top of my head, I remember there was a big problem with the fact that
Olap4j needs Mondrian (for testing both XMLA and Mondrian drivers) and
Mondrian needs Olap4j to compile. One solution is to package the TCK in a
separate JAR so at least we could break the direct dependency.

I'll try to update the little schema I made a while ago and think about this
a bit. I'd like to solve that once and for all if such a thing is possible.

Luc Boudreau