[Mondrian] Mondrian CI JAR and locales

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Mar 26 04:21:45 EDT 2009

I didn't know there was a problem here. I think you will need to contribute
MondrianResource_fr_FR.properties (or MondrianResource_fr_CA.properties if
you prefer!!) to the project. Then we change the <resgen ...
locales="en_US,de_DE,de,es_ES"> line in build.xml, and I think it should
just work.

Log a bug, if you wish, to track this issue. Or just email the .properties
file.

If there are other nationalities out there who would like to contribute
resources, please feel free.

Julian

  _____