[Mondrian] SteelWheels data set

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Mar 18 15:34:52 EDT 2009

I think we have multiple solutions to the same problem. I have been
developing mondrian/bin/loadFoodMart.sh , which has a target for each major
database, and using it each time I need to install a mondrian dev
environment on a test machine.

Problem with Sherman's solution is that this requires ant to run in a
runtime environment.

We can each continue to do things our own way, but what do we recommend to
folks who are installing mondrian for the first time? I think the
instructions in install.html are adequate.

Julian

  _____