[Mondrian] SteelWheels data set

Aaron Phillips aphillips at pentaho.com
Wed Mar 18 09:02:47 EDT 2009

I don't know if anyone would find this (attached) script useful; I've
loaded FoodMart enough times to want to script the process.  I used this
(bash) script just a month or so ago, so it is ivy-aware.  The idea is
you can run this script from a clean Mondrian distribution and load
foodmart in one step.  Perhaps it could be generalized to load other
schemas amoung other things.
I have the script living in <mondrian-install>/bin,
e.g. /opt/mondrian3.0/bin in my environment.
-Aaron