[Mondrian] Some SQL points

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Sun Mar 15 22:32:13 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Niels Nes SQL developer at the CWI for MonetDB made some serious
progress in supporting Mondrian.

Some thing that I would like to highlight:
select something from (select somethingelse from different);

I have heard from the specs that should have AS newthing:
select this from (select that from different) AS newthing;

There are some more test failing related to order by and queries I don't
understand:

      [java] SELECT {[Promotions].[Bag Stuffers], [Promotions].[Best
Savings], [Promotions].[Average]} ON AXIS(0),
      [java]        {[Store].[All Stores].[USA], [Store].[All
Stores].[USA].Children} ON AXIS(1)
      [java] FROM [Sales]'

Stefan