[Mondrian] RE: Eigenbase perforce change 12428 for review

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Sat Mar 14 22:34:26 EDT 2009

> > Julian Hyde:
> > http://p4web.eigenbase.org/@md=d&c=6PU@//12428?ac=10

> Matt Campbell:
> Do you see the out of memory issues when running an ant build?
> We did
> see some memory issues when running the tests with the
> default intelliJ
> settings, but all queries run fine for us through the ant build.

Difficult to tell. It hangs while running 'ant test' against access. It's
possible that it's just running extremely slowly. I can't generate a
thread-dump on windows (control-break doesn't work anymore), so I can't see
exactly which test it is running. And yes, when I run in intellij it runs
out of memory.

I suppose I could fiddle with the default VM size options in intellij. But
my gut is that these tests just shouldn't be in the default regression
suite. I suppose we could create a 'long regression' and put them in that.