[Mondrian] Re: Performance degradation

Matt Campbell mkambol at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:02:18 EST 2009

After syncing to a changelist I was still seeing lots of files in my
directories that were showing version 0 in perforce.  I eventually got past
this by starting from a totally clean slate and syncing.
Still investigating, but it looks like changelist 11049 is the culprit.  The
query I posted runs in 2.5 seconds with change 11048, and takes a full
minute and a half with 11049.