[Mondrian] OlapResult not found

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Jun 25 17:56:10 EDT 2009

OlapResult was renamed to CellSet in an early draft of olap4j.

I see that you got the code sample from the olap4j functional specification.
My mistake for not updating the functional specification when we renamed
OlapResult.

I have checked in a modified spec:  <http://www.olap4j.org/olap4j_fs.html>
http://www.olap4j.org/olap4j_fs.html and http://www.olap4j.org/olap4j_fs.pdf
.