[Mondrian] Non existent members

Matt Campbell mkambol at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 11:07:18 EDT 2009

That actually wouldn't help in this scenario, since Cognos validation is
checking whether the member referenced is returned by the query.
After thinking about this some, it really does seem to be a Cognos specific
issue and requires a Cognos specific workaround.  It doesn't seem like
something appropriate to put directly in Mondrian.  I'm going to see whether
there's not something we could do in our custom XmlaServlet.