[Mondrian] Mondrian unit test failed: "Hello World!" question

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Jun 4 21:10:19 EDT 2009

You seem to be running against MySQL 5.0.5. What version of Mondrian are you
using? Latest from perforce, or a particular release?

In answer to your question: you probably did not configure anything wrong.
We support a lot of platforms (jdk, os, database, driver combinations, and
also various property settings such as caching and aggregate tables) and
sometimes have a few errors on particular platforms.

Julian

  _____