[Mondrian] AggTableManager: Two levels share the same foreign key column

Alexander Korsukov akorsukov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 07:04:34 EDT 2009

No, I did not create JIRA issue (but probably there is already some
one on this problem). I have made from dozen fixes of mondrian
(basically related to aggregation manager), and I still planing (about
month) to send them to mondrian developers. But unfortunately I can
not find time for their description.

--
Alexander Korsukov
mailto:akorsukov at gmail.com                icq:8572488