[Mondrian] RE: Eigenbase perforce change 12965 for review

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Jul 30 02:55:03 EDT 2009

> Matt Campbell  wrote:
>
> http://p4web.eigenbase.org/@md=d&c=6PU@//12965?ac=10
>
> Change 12965 by mkambol at guest_aa-nb-09619 on 2009/07/22 15:59:18
>
> 	MONDRIAN  Enhanced support for native evaluation of
> virtual cubes.  Queries involving dimensions that do not join
> to all base cubes in the query can now be natively evaluated.
> 	This change involved refactoring of SqlTupleReader,
> HighCardSqlTupleReader and the Target classes used in each to
> eliminate duplicate code.

This is a great change. It's great to have more virtual cube functionality
running in native mode; and un-copy-pasting Target was a long overdue task.
Thanks for that.

However, I see you 'fixed' the indention in various places. Can you please
'fix' it back? Arguments to functions should be indented 4, not 8.