[Mondrian] Cubes based on Joins

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Fri Jul 24 15:17:44 EDT 2009

Fact tables based on the <View> element are supported in Mondrian. We have
unit tests for it, and the documentation is consistent with that (for
once!).

I haven't checked whether they work in WB. If you get errors in WB as a
result of the View element, please create a minimal testcase and log a bug.

Julian

  _____