[Mondrian] Add hour level to Time dimension

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Tue Jul 21 17:56:46 EDT 2009

By the way, I added level types Hours, Minutes, Seconds (also HalfTear and
Unspecified) in change 12749; I also added to the olap4j API. Will be in the
next mondrian release.

But I agree with the wizards on this thread: level types don't give you
much, and are no substitute for good schema design.

Julian

  _____