[Mondrian] Add hour level to Time dimension

Nicholas Goodman ngoodman at bayontechnologies.com
Tue Jul 21 12:52:45 EDT 2009

+1.  I've always split out time of day as well.

Really the only reason to use the special Mondrian time dimension
configuration is to be able to do "YTD()" and other special time MDX
functions.  I don't think there's any HTD() (hour to date) or other
shortcuts that would benefit you.

Is there some reason, other than your performance requirement, that you'd
like it part of the same time dimension?