[Mondrian] VFS issue

Matt Campbell mkambol at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:42:14 EDT 2009

Thanks for sending the jar, Will.  Same problem, though.  I also tried
grabbing the latest release of the commons httpclient.  That also failed to
help.

If no one objects, how about I revert back to using the readURL method for
http requests, leaving the existing VFS option for other file reads?  When
the commons httpclient 4.0 is released we could re-visit this.