[Mondrian] VFS issue

Will Gorman wgorman at pentaho.com
Sat Jul 18 00:51:29 EDT 2009

Hey Guys,

We are still using VFS in Kettle and Mondrian, Kettle 3.2.0 ended up
building from source the latest VFS because they haven't released 2.0 of
VFS yet.  I'm not sure if that would solve these issues or not.

In Pentaho's BI Platform, we access our schema files using a custom VFS
provider so that it can access our solution repository, so we rely on
VFS.

Here is a link to Kettle's custom built VFS 2.0 jar if you want to see
if it resolves the issues:
http://source.pentaho.org/svnkettleroot/Kettle/trunk/libext/commons/commons-vfs-2.0-20090205.jar

Will