[Mondrian] Change 12954: Segment.java synchronization changes finally in

Eric McDermid mcdermid at stonecreek.com
Fri Jul 17 03:22:58 EDT 2009

It's been a while coming, but I've finally checked in the long-
promised synchronization changes to Segment.java that improve
concurrency.  We've been using it in production at Marin for months
with good results, so hopefully the rest of you will see the same
benefit.

Kudos to Julian for working out the retroweaver 2.0.7 issue that's
been on my backlog for what seems like forever, which in turn allowed
me to check this in.

  -- Eric