[Mondrian] RE: [Olap4j-devel] Flat3Map broke the build

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Fri Jul 10 15:25:26 EDT 2009

Update. I upgraded mondrian and olap4j to commons-collections-3.2, published
mondrian-3.1.1.12929 to the maven repository, and the olap4j build is fixed
again.

The mondrian build has two new test exceptions. Can you look at these
please, Eric. (The configuration is JDK 1.5 + MySQL.)

http://ci.pentaho.com/job/mondrian/lastBuild/testReport/

mondrian-3.1.1.12929 does not include Eric's change 12930 backing out
Flat3Map reverting to HashMap. I'd prefer to stay on Flat3Map if possible.

Will and Aaron,

Do you see any problems upgrading to commons-collections-3.2? (E.g.
dependencies in other components.) If so let me know, and we will revisit
the decision.

Julian

  _____