[Mondrian] Re: Flat3Map broke the build

Eric McDermid mcdermid at stonecreek.com
Fri Jul 10 12:59:31 EDT 2009

Done.  Change 12930 switches the default from Flat3Map back to plain
old HashMap.  For the sake of fixing it quickly, I've checked it in
with minimal testing rather than a full ant test, but it should be
pretty safe.

I also checked to make sure that my other change for member property
value pooling in SqlMemberSource doesn't have the same problem.  It
doesn't; LRUMap is in 2.1.

  -- Eric