[Mondrian] Reference Members By Key

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Fri Jan 9 05:52:16 EST 2009

Somewhat. We don't support references to compound keys (e.g.
[Customer].[Zipcode].&[97117]&[34]).

And I don't think we support references that go direct to a leaf member,
such as your example [Product].&[1]. Maybe if you specifid the level it
would work better: [Product].[Product Name].&[1].

I see that our tests reference members such as [Warehouse].[State
Province].&[DF].[Mexico City].[Freeman And Co] and it seems to work...

Julian

  _____