[Mondrian] Java 1.6 & JPivot XMLA Problem

Feris Thia feris+mondrian at phi-integration.com
Sun Jan 4 14:50:14 EST 2009

Hi All,
Is there any known issues in JDK 1.6 when we use JPivot as Mondrian's XMLA
Client  ?

To note, I had successfully setup Mondrian as XMLA Provider with JDK 1.5 &
1.6 environment. Steps are described in my blog article (
http://business-intelligence.phi-integration.com/2008/04/testing-mondrian-as-xmla-provider.html)<http://business-intelligence.phi-integration.com/2008/04/testing-mondrian-as-xmla-provider.html>

Then I try to consume it using JPivot from Mondrian's sample "JPivot pivot
table by XMLA". With JDK 1.6 I always got unresolved errors, but when I
downgraded my JDK to 1.5, all are working well.  The configuration I made is
described in my wiki article (
http://pentaho-en.phi-integration.com/mondrian/configuring-mondrian-sample/jpivot-pivot-table-by-xmla
).

Is this a known issue ? If it is... is there any workaround on JDK 1.6 ?

Thanks,

Feris