[Mondrian] FW: Need help: MDX log

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Fri Feb 27 17:19:41 EST 2009

If anyone can help these researchers out by sharing real MDX from your
Mondrian application's log, please reply to their forum post.

Julian

  _____

 <http://forums.pentaho.org/showthread.php?t=68154> Need help : MDX log -
Pentaho Community Forums
By Elsa
We are a french research team and we are using the Mondrian OLAP
engine for our research. More precisely, we are designing a tool to
recommend MDX queries.
Until now, our prototype has been validated using synthetical MDX queries
constructed with our own generator.
We are now looking for real cases MDX log but as you may well understand
this is very difficult to find.

If someone want to send us MDX logs from his application,
Please feel free to let us know.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

 <http://forums.pentaho.org/showthread.php?t=51625> Pentaho Community Forums